The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy (ATMAT) removes restrictions, optimizing and enhancing the function of the uterus for preconception, pregnancy, reduced labor and birthing time & postpartum support.
ATMAT for the childbearing years positively impacts embryonic and fetal growth, the endocrine system of both parent and child, and cultivates health during the ever-changing phases of pregnancy.
Prenatal ATMAT Initial Consultation $170
Prenatal ATMAT Follow up session $135
20 weeks: 1x month
28 weeks: every 2 weeks
36- 40 weeks: 1x per week
40- 42 weeks: 2-3x per week
Postpartum ATMAT Care: Begins 3- 6 weeks from birth (depending), recommended to receive a minimum of 1- 2 follow up sessions
Prenatal ATMAT® sessions begin at 20 weeks.
Prior to 20 weeks, Craniosacral work and Prenatal Massage Nurturing Therapeutic Treatments are recommended
Find those treatments; Nurturing Therapeutic Craniosacral + Prenatal Massage, here.
• Improved digestion with better absorption of nutrients and elimination of waste
• Improved blood flow to baby and pelvic floor muscles
• Increased circulation of blood and lymph to sacrum
• Relief of pain and discomfort of pregnancy
• Reduced tension and anxiety
• May increase oxytocin receptors for birth
• Decrease congestion due to fluid stasis
• Improved alignment of pelvic bones
• Decreased pain from sciatica or hip misalignment
• Improved potential for sacrum, "magic bone of fertility," to oscillate during labor
• Increased nerve conduction through the sacrum to improve conduction to uterus and cervix
• Heal past traumas due to the window of opportunity provided by relaxin
• Improved craniosacral rhythm like motility
• Protection of uterine ligaments from exaggerated stretching
• Improved fetal positioning for birth; provides baby the optimal easy way out
• Increased efficiency of labor from active labor to birth
• Increasing confidence for birth parent by increasing oxytocin
• Improves healing for diastasis recti
• Involution occurs more efficiently and quicker
• Multidimensional healing for people desiring a Vaginal Birth after a Cesarean birth (VBAC)
• Reducing excessive scar tissue; first loving touch to uterine scar
• Spiritual healing for surgical birth, especially in case of emergency and birth trauma
Treatments begin at 20 weeks and continue until birth
• Rosita’s offering for $1,115 (regularly $1250)
9 sessions (including initial consult), the 9th session is free
• Rose Quartz offering
ATMAT package of 1 Initial Session + 4 Follow Up sessions for $620 (regularly $710)
• Chrysoprase offering
ATMAT package of 3 Follow Up sessions for $335 (regularly $405)
All packages paid in full. Or half of package price paid at first session and remaining at third session.
All packages must be pre-booked.
If any of the following applies, we will need to modify your treatment. Please contact me directly in addition to filling out the Prenatal ATMAT Intake Form.
· Active menstruation. It’s optimal to receive ATMAT® when you are NOT on your moon (menses). Anytime up to 3-5 days prior to menses is ideal for receiving the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®. It is still possible and acceptable to perform upper abdominal, sacrum, and coccyx work when one is menstruating, but massage cannot be given directly over the uterus at that time.
· Recent abdominal surgery
· Infection or cancer in the pelvic area
· First trimester (19 weeks) of pregnancy (modification of ATMAT® is acceptable)
· Hiatal hernia (gentle massage required)
· Active and acute infection
· Abdominal aneurysm
· Diastasis rectus
· Pessary for uterine prolapse (remove prior to your session)
· Any serious health condition
I'm excited to announce I’m a Certified INNATE TRADITIONS Postpartum Care Provider and offering services! More information about
INNATE TRADITIONS Postpartum Care, here.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.
I hold space, welcome and honor identities of all.
Handmade, wild foraged and garden-cultivated products made with love and intention for all