INNATE TRADITIONS postpartum care focuses on long term care and vitality of the birth parent to enrich their well-being, that ultimately weaves babe, family and community in the process. Not a luxury but standard practice.
Based on traditions of humankind, innate wisdom. This can incorporate traditional cultural practices around the globe. INNATE TRADITIONS Postpartum care knits these primary systems together for whole hearted root down healing:
• an extended resting period after birth
• warming therapies for healing after birth
• warm in temperature, warm in nature, easy to digest foods after birth
• bodywork after birth
Anyone who has ever given birth. In addition these remedies are health-giving for those who have experienced an abortion, a stillbirth, surgery to remove cysts, fibroids or loss.
Innate Traditions postpartum care is based on the physiology required for long term health for postnatal people.
My work includes a custom combination of the following:
Home visit(s) consisting of: and office visits
• moxabustion treatments • spiritual healing • space clearing • pelvic bowl steams and genital soaks • rebozo~ closing the bones • herbal remedies • flower essences • * kitchari meal preparation • hearing and recording birth story • light housework~ laundry, dishes • during your prenatal phase we can sit down and write a letter to loved ones and friends expressing your needs + boundaries around birth and postpartum • setting up a meal train with members from your community
Office visits consisting of the above, in addition to:
• bodywork like craniosacral + ATMAT® (Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy) + reflexology, acutonics • flower essences • herbal remedies • moxabustion • spiritual healing work • Rosita meditations
Includes 1 Home Visit* + 4 Office Visits
A $50 discount applied when paid in full at first session: $1150 total
$600 first session and $600 at third session
We (you and me) determine what’s best for you each session and includes a custom combination of any of the above treatments. At initial session, we’ll review our contract together.
* Additional Home Visits are $350 per visit, 180 minutes in duration
I provide postpartum care in- home on Tuesdays and some Saturdays. I travel within greater Seattle area. As far North as Fremont, as far South as Skyway to East Bellevue/Kirkland, and West Seattle.
I provide postpartum care at both office locations
- North office~ Frellard location
- South office~ Seward Park location
• Minimum 24 hours notice to cancel or change appointments. Otherwise $100 fee or next home visit is reduced time.
• Prebooked appointments for all sessions
• Within 7 weeks of birth for the 40 days and 40 nights of care complete prebooked sessions
• Two payment options:
Pay in full at Initial Consultation: $1,150. Or pay in 2 installments: $1,200 total. Half to be paid at Initial Consultation and remaining at 3rd session.
Simple Truths unveiled by my teacher, Rachelle Seliga Garcia;
"Proper PHYSICAL CARE in the postpartum period (and in general!), supports our Endocrine System, our Nervous System and our Neurological Systems. In other words: Proper physical care lends to EMOTIONAL HEALTH.
And Likewise, when our EMOTIONAL NEEDS are met—receiving the security, attention, connection, community, acknowledgement that we need, our Immune System and Cardiovascular System are positively affected. In other words: Tending to our Emotional health creates Physical Health."
This work emphasizes the need to prioritize postpartum care. It’s not a luxury but tends to lifelong health and wellness of body, spirit, mental and emotional wellness and soul support.
One of the ways we can best give care for our future generations is to optimally support birth parents. When birth parents are well nourished they are most equipped to give energy to their babies. Postpartum care builds a foundation where birth parents are empowered to thrive.
Modifications can be applied when a client is in a medically weakened condition. Sometimes this can mean Rest over Treatment. Each session and case is variable. Please contact me directly and we can set up an initial consultation. In addition please fill out the Postpartum Care intake form and our Contract Together. With Heart!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.
I hold space, welcome and honor identities of all.
Handmade, wild foraged and garden-cultivated products made with love and intention for all